German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, recently we've had a lot of activity at my house. I think it's stressing Sophie out a bit, but I'm not sure..

A few nights ago, our d-bag of a roommate had his girlfriend and a couple friends over, and got drunk and very loud. Stumbling around, knocking stuff off of shelves and tables, and just carrying on in general. Now.. Sophie has been around people at a party, but I always crate her when people start drinking. This time I didn't, because I didn't think they were going to let it get that far. So I'm thinking that it stressed her out..

Part two.. Since the d-bag roommate is moving out this weekend, I have a girlfriend that will be moving in. For the last.. oh.. three weeks she's been at the house every weekend, but leaves on Tuesday to go back to Alabama for work. I think that her coming and going is also stressing Sophie out.

Sophie's symptoms:
She's almost acting like she's coming into heat, but she's got like.. another four months before her next one.
She's walking around and giving a very high-pitched whine, which is OBNOXIOUS.
She's constantly pacing and touching people in the room.
At night, she'll lay down for about an hour, then get up and pace the room, then lay back down. Repeat. (Until I get frustrated and just tell her to lay down.)

Is she just stressed, or what?

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts