German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shadow just came waltzing out of the bathroom and into the living room with something in her mouth. I send my son to see what she has. A shower tile!!!! (some of the bottom row of tiles in our shower are loose) He takes the tile off her, she disappears up the hallway. A few minutes later she try's to slip past the kitchen with something else in her mouth. What now? A disposable shaver. :eek: Needless to say, the shower screen is now firmly shut and a few more tiles that were found in the hallway are now safely put away.

Ha ha ha ha at least she didn't cut herself on the shaver. It's usually the shampoo she steals.

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
:rofl: Shadow sounds like she has such a big personality!!!!!

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Oh boy does this story sound familiar! I have had to put everything in the shower up and out of reach!

·
Banned
15,195 Posts
i taught my dog not to go in the
bathroom. sometimes i put
food or a treat on the toilet
seat. i leave the house and when
i come home the food is still there.

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
well it's better than having your dog bring you a disgusting fur ball and dropping it in your lap, that's Masi's new job, picking up cat fur balls and bringing them to me YUCK YUCK YUCK

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Dharma loves to steal from my bathroom. I keep the shower door closed specifically because she will go in there and get things. When I had a case with shelves set up under my vanity she would steal things off of there all of the time. I have more than on bottle of hair product that is missing a workable sprayer.

She also managed to get my disposable razor refills of my vanity once. I was REALLY glad she didn't cut herself. And once when I forgot to shut the shower door she got the razor. I thought I got it in time until I couldn't figure out why I kept cutting myself. Then I spotted the one small spot she had dented the cartridge.

Now the shelves have been traded for large wicker drawers and the decorative baskets I used to keep my make up and things in have been traded for wooden drawers on my vanity.

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
LOL!!! She's too funny!! Sounds like something Wolfie would do!

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
When I first got Koda, he didn't seem to know what dog toys were, despite my encouragement to play with the millions laying around the house. He did, however, like to pick up tiny mouse cat toys and try to run off with them. It was adorable to watch this big Shepherd try to sneak off with a tiny, half-inch, miniature mouse toy in his mouth...Tail hanging out. :)

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
She does have a big personality. :)
She doesn't do any of this stuff when we leave her at home by herself (well no evidence of it any way)
I heard my son telling her " you don't need to shave your legs, you've got pretty hairy legs. Not like mum's"!

·
Registered
93 Posts
I have to tell any guests who visit our home not to leave pocket books on the floor or within reach! Gustav is a big purse digger!!

·
Banned
5,219 Posts
yup, we keep the bathroom doors closed because she likes the toilet paper. And we are too lazy to train her to stay out of the bathroom.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts