German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What have you done with your German Shepherd Dog today?
Let's hear it! It should be an ongoing thread. Whatever you did, big or small!

Today, I:

·
Registered
10,132 Posts
Rocky and I just got back from walking the 2-mile neighborhood loop, where he made it a point to investigate every inflatable Santa and Elf on the way.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Today I got out of work at 715 am and took Madix to run a track, then ran both Midas and Madix at the park then I taught Madix this:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Took Neko for a 1-1/2 mile walk, played tug for 30 min., now trying to keep her from herding the cats....(though that is rather amusing to watch.)

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Had my daughters 5 month old Silver Lab dropped off so you can imagine what my 2 girls were doing. As I type everyone is laying on the floor around asleep.

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
I leave for work at 7am-our day starts at 4:30am with our daily walk-today we did about 2 miles-the weather was not too bad this morning.:)

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
We've been outside, ostensibly to "pee" 5 times in 3-1/2 hours. Shasta lies about needing to go outside. Other than that...nothing yet; the day has barely started here!

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
At 5:20am this morning we were outside shoveling and cleaning off my car and by "we" I mean "me". Sinister was too busy making tunnels in the snow. I made sure to throw every shovel full of snow at him and he loved that.

He was a white GSD this morning.

I'm thinking there is going to be a snowball fight when I get off of work. :D

·
Registered
31 Posts
We went to the park to enjoy the 70 degree weather. Brembo saw her first duck and went crazy! She really wanted to chase the duck, but would have no idea what to do with it if she caught it :D

·
Registered
78 Posts
Gave Kadin her morning chicken leg and kibble.. Some petting and scratching and then I had to walk out the door for work. Doesn't it suck leaving them home?!

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
Gave Kadin her morning chicken leg and kibble.. Some petting and scratching and then I had to walk out the door for work. Doesn't it suck leaving them home?!
YES! :cry:

·
Registered
32,553 Posts
I chased her down the road when she dashed out the door and resisted the urge to kill her when she came back. I fed her, kissed her nose, said "see ya later" and went to work. Tonight, if I get home before dark which is doubtful, we are going to work on sitting on the porch instead of dashing through the porch door.

How the **** do they KNOW when something is outside?!!!

·
5,627 Posts
This morning I gave belly rubs in bed and then let them potty, fed them, potty again, played ball while I got dressed, one last potty, treats and I went to work.

Tonight, I will probably be taking the little guy for a drive to TSC to stock up on food and to get gifts for my boss and the dog walker. Then a nice walk with both dogs so Raven doesn't feel too left out (she got to go to PetSmart yesterday on her own).

·
Premium Member
16,941 Posts
I'm on holidays now, so I get to stay home and lounge around and play with the puppers all day!

They got their breakfast of a raw egg, raw hamburger, and pork ribs with added Salmon oil and beef fat to combat the winter itchies. (I should eat so well!), Then I waited for daylight and we went outside for potties and a bit of running around. Came back in and I'm working on keeping the fire going and finishing off my last coffee before packing them in the car and driving down the road to ski some trails.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
I let him out at 4:45am, fixed his breakfast, gave him treats and a kiss on the nose as I left for work at 5:30am.

According to my BF, at 5:31am Phoenix promptly jumped into bed w/ my BF and fell back to sleep. The little trader...he never willingly jumps into bed with me to sleep. I'm feeling very unloved right now.

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
About to go out on this beautiful, windy, 25 degree day with some tennis balls and a baseball bat for some fetch. This is really a lot more fun for me when it's June and not mid-December.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts