German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've read several stories on this board that I either missed the conclusion to or a conclusion was not offered.

What ever happened to the dog that was sent in error. The last I read was that she had ordered a particular dog from Germany I believe, and they sent her the wrong dog. She was going to have her trainer assess the dog and I think she was leaning towards keeping what she had. How are they doing now?

Another story that I followed was a GSD that broke through the invisible fencing after the neighbours dog was attacking/tormenting the GSD on his own property. The little dog ran home and the GSD followed and unfortunately killed the little dog. Not sure what the outcome was. The owner of the little dog wanted the GSD removed from the property. The owners were going to fight this. Not sure the outcome.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Maybe if you can find the original threads and then post the question in the thread, the OP will see it and answer.

·
Registered
30,372 Posts
I've read several stories on this board that I either missed the conclusion to or a conclusion was not offered.

What ever happened to the dog that was sent in error. The last I read was that she had ordered a particular dog from Germany I believe, and they sent her the wrong dog. She was going to have her trainer assess the dog and I think she was leaning towards keeping what she had. How are they doing now?
She just posted in the SAR section! He is doing wonderful!
http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/search-rescue/151662-so-proud.html

Another story that I followed was a GSD that broke through the invisible fencing after the neighbours dog was attacking/tormenting the GSD on his own property. The little dog ran home and the GSD followed and unfortunately killed the little dog. Not sure what the outcome was. The owner of the little dog wanted the GSD removed from the property. The owners were going to fight this. Not sure the outcome.
Last was posted was they had lost but were going to fight it. I think the judge ordered the GSD euthanized. I don't think there was an update after that.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the reply and the link. Sounds like things worked out for the better with this dog.

If I could remember the original threads I would have checked that first. I couldn't remember who posted or what the title was. Next time I'm going to mark the ones I take a interest in following.

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
I think about that second story a lot because of the new neighbor dog. It's still too cold to be training outside, so I keep my boy on a long line.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts