German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this 'test' and I thought it be fun to see what others get as a result. I got a Bulldog.
Bulldog

The Comedian
You may look like the troublemaker of the pack, but it turns out your tough guy mug is worse than its bite. You're really a softie, loyal to your friends and family and A-OK with meeting new pooches, but you prefer to do so with a high-five instead of a paw-shake. Proud of your great sense of humor, you've got a whole litter of jokes you draw from to keep the mood playful and the positive energy alive. A perfect afternoon for you involves a leisurely stroll with a pal, followed by a little downtime in an easy chair with a frosty can of brew and a remote control within easy fetching distance. You shed accusations of being lazy, knowing perfectly well that you're kenneling the energy you might need for... well... something.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
I got a lab.... i guess it works. I like labs. They're okay dogs. labs are one of the breeds of choice in my family so it works....

·
Banned
5,219 Posts
I'm a Golden Retriever. yuck

·
Registered
987 Posts

I had a Lab mix once and swore I'd never have another one LOL, so definetly not me

·
Registered
680 Posts
I am a Lab too :-( LOL actually my Mom has a nice chocolate lab that would be a great dog if she would give it some basic obedience training!

·
Registered
12,379 Posts
I'm a Border Collie. Apparently they didn't understand the part about I like my SLLLLLEEEEPPPP!!!!

·
Banned
5,219 Posts
I'm a Golden Retriever. yuck
Well, I was 2 years ago when I took the test then.

Today I am a German Shepherd.
Go Figure

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
I woulda liked to get the GSD, but I have to admit- I'd take this as a close second any day :D

Border Collie

The Achiever
You've heard about this "second-place ribbon" thing, but really don’t ever plan on getting one. Not a chance. Highly competitive, you keep one eye on the Best in Show prize and one on the rest of the pack, making sure you're always at least one paw ahead. You love your family and enjoy the company you keep, but you'd trade all of them in a heartbeat for a corner office and some meaty stock options. When you're not licking your professional coat, naked skydiving and triathlons keep you entertained. You idolize the top dog and will do so until you sniff out a way to take over the company and do a little "restructuring."

·
Registered
12,379 Posts
Lillle and Alpha Mom, I got Border Collie also. And I'm from Texas. Maybe we could have just skipped the test and entered our zip codes?? ;)
Your avatar looks a lot like my boy - but my boy is a coatie. The coloring is a lot alike.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts