German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So many unique usernames ... I often wonder what they stand for? Please enlighten me. :)

P.S. (some I CAN figure out on my own :))

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Good luck figuring mine out. Hah.

It's a high performance brake manufacturer. I have installed them on my car and a few of my motorcycles. Used to be a very exotic thing to have Brembo braking systems, they(Brembo) made a great name for themselves and many vehicle manufacturers now offer them as a premium upgrade. I have since switched to StopTech and DBA for my stopping needs,

·
Premium Member
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

It's a high performance brake manufacturer. I have installed them on my car and a few of my motorcycles. Used to be a very exotic thing to have Brembo braking systems, they(Brembo) made a great name for themselves and many vehicle manufacturers now offer them as a premium upgrade. I have since switched to StopTech and DBA for my stopping needs,
Oh wow! Thanks for explaining. VERY interesting. I knew some would be cool. ;)

·
Registered
27,206 Posts
I joined the board shortly after adopting 21 month old Kacie. I already had Onyx, so my username "Onyx'girl" was due to Kacies arrival in our home. Kacie's 9th birthday is today....how time flies. I'd never been on a discussion board, or really ever used the internet until I had to learn how to deal with Onyx's issues.

This board has changed so much since then, I wish the rescue threads were as active as they use to be...they are pretty much non-existant now.

·
Premium Member
11,132 Posts
Wolfstraum is my kennel name....I used to use K9Leathers alot....I had a website selling amish made leather leads and collars

Lee

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
I'm feeling like I have the most unimaginative, first letter of first and middle name, then last name and street address...but easy to remember..:)

·
Registered
4,494 Posts

I actually knew that.....

SuperG

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Kahrg4 was the handle I got assigned from the university for my school email address back in the day. It's just so unique that it's never taken when I go to check for available usernames. :)

·
Registered
19,451 Posts
It's the diminutive form of my real name, Lies (lease) > Liesje (leee-sheh), or "Liesy" (lease-ee) as my mom still calls me.

·
Registered
483 Posts
I joined the board shortly after adopting 21 month old Kacie. I already had Onyx, so my username "Onyx'girl" was due to Kacies arrival in our home. Kacie's 9th birthday is today....how time flies. I'd never been on a discussion board, or really ever used the internet until I had to learn how to deal with Onyx's issues.

This board has changed so much since then, I wish the rescue threads were as active as they use to be...they are pretty much non-existant now.
I know I could use more rescue thread stuff....maybe a whole cloth!:wild:

·
Registered
7,904 Posts
Mine is pretty self explanatory too. GSD(german shepherd dog)SAR(search and rescue). I had german shepherds that do SAR. Of course, now my only certified SAR dog is a retriever. Hopefully my young boy will one day be as well.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
483 Posts
My family all played basketball, their number through high school and college was 24. Husband, daughter and son. Now the grandkid plays and he also has 24. I unfortunately didn't play, but I did coach. It was actually easier coaching kids basketball than training huskies. I did learn patience, though....for the huskies!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Mine is just easy to remember for login lol.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts