German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am not really sure how that pedigree site works but here we go I will try

Sire is... Wasso Von Messina

5 generation pedigree for <span style="color: darkred"></span> Wasso von Messina

Dam is... Zoe Vom Janzhaus

I couldn't find much on her although I did find this info on Zoe which is my pups Dam

grand sire on dads side is VFalk von den Wölfen

grand dam on dads side is Duna va pe

grand sire on moms side is Imo v haus safko

grand dam on moms side is Roxie Vom crosswinds

·
Premium Member
16,941 Posts
Wasso de Messina (the sire) is all West German Show lines. Going back a couple of generations on the Dam side of Wasso, the dogs are from a French kennel, with French Ring titles, which I think is cool!

Zoe is from West German Working lines, with some very famous and strong dogs in her pedigree. Though the trail of her pedigree starts a couple of generations back, would be nice to know the parents of Zoe to see if she has any other lines in her.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Castlemaid - Zoe's Parents are from within the breeding program my pup is from the breeder owns them both and a lot
Of others I will include her website tere is a ton of dogs with titles in every one of her dogs families but I have no idea what they mean lol

Parents of Zoe are

Cisco I believe he is a Janzhaus but I could be wrong

Wini is her mother I believe she is also a Janzhaus

I will include the website but I noticed when you go to we dogs she doesn't have them all posted you have to go to pups for sale etc and then go from there my pups dam is much more beautiful in person lol they just have a headshot on the website this breeder is amazing so far we are really happy with our pup.

Janzhaus German Shepherds - Puppies | Dogs | Breeders Alberta

1 - 3 of 3 Posts