German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OK I have never done this and the reason Im asking is that the Ninadog who posted Charlie as a non urgent rescue said when wetalked that based on the owners story charlie sounded like aworking line GSD. She is petite ,weighs 58lbs,about 23inches and runs like the wind and is pretty graceful and for having por eyesight can jump things in a single bound and walks edges close enough I stop breathing.so her are my questions
1. what line do you think she comes from or combination of lines?
2. we are obviously not breeders and she is spayed but wohat do you think of her conformation.(i'd like to learn )
Thanks

·
Registered
298 Posts
I don't know to much about what your asking, but she sure is beautiful!

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
Wow, she is beautiful! Don't know conformation or lines, but what a beautiful coat! Her tail, its fantastic!:D

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
What a beautiful addition to your family.

·
Premium Member
7,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Looks like a mix with a Czech Vlak
What's a Czech Vlak?

Thanks guys she is a beauty . Ok I'm a little prejudiced. Her color is striking. Although I keep thinking about a book I read where a coyote passed himself off as a GSD so he could take the aging GSDs movie role. Yeah I'm a little obsessed with dogs. I walked into the vet clinic and both our vet techs said man she looks part coyote. The senior tech said yes but not at all likely.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts