German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you give your dogs on their birthday, rather its to eat or a treat?

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
My boy just turned 3 he got a vanilla icecream cone from Dairy Queen. Not sure which he liked more the ride to DQ or the icecream ? :)

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My boy just turned 3 he got a vanilla icecream cone from Dairy Queen. Not sure which he liked more the ride to DQ or the icecream ? :)
My girl is weird shes only 4 months so no birthdays yet, but she loved tootsie roll pops, she goes nuts when i get me one out cause she broke in to my candy stash one day and ate one of them. Bad puppy :crazy:

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Barkley gets a new balls. Cloey gets a chew toy and not sure about Riley yet. He pretty much likes everything.

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
A favorite type of toy, a child-sized burger, ice cream/cake.

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
I make a doggy friendly cake. Rosa got a coconut banana cake this year. I make a bacon chicken layer cake for Niko. I always get a toy for each dog at every birthday, so they both have something new to play with. And my husband and I both pick out a special bag of treats, usually something different from what I make at home.

·
Premium Member
14,021 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
294 Posts
Ranger's first birthday is on May 8 and I hadn't even thought about doing something special. After seeing this thread it dawned on me that my 11 year old dog probably deserves a special treat on Ranger's birthday more than Ranger does.

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
My dogs get raw meat for dinner, new toys, and treats :)

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
He gets a to have a fun day. We go and hike at a new place and when we are on our way home, he gets a small Vanilla Frosty and a Bacon Cheeseburger. We buy him a few new toys and maybe a couple of different types of treats. His breeder sends a b-day card or a quick e-mail. For dinner, he'll get some sort of raw treat like a steak or a Cornish Game Hen, or a Chicken, with an egg, rice, and smothered in dog friendly gravy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts