1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
424 Posts
That IS amazing! They grow SO fast..it's good to have pictures to refer back to, though, sometimes since you see them everyday you don't even notice how much they've grown! He is adorable!

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Didn't think he could get any cuter.... But yep he did. He's gonna be be handsome.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you! I'm doing weekly pictures so I can do a video later on. I think that's the only way I really notice an obvious difference is the weekly pictures! Its like WOW!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What a big boy. He grew out of the blue harness that was too big, huh?

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

so far the harness still fits him but I haven't used it much the last couple weeks. We really only use it for trips to the vet or quick walks to the mailbox. Otherwise, he's on the collar.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm amazed he went from so puppy like to literally looking like a miniature adult. He's got such a serious expression at times I'm like OMG that's you when you're bigger!!!

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
He is absolutely gorgeous!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
wow, what happened??????? he looks so serious now. still looks like trouble :) very handsome boy and thanks for sharing

I know!!!! 12 weeks old and so serious already! My gosh!!!! He still my totally goofy boy but he has such a serious expression sometimes its crazy! Almost unreal. Cant imagine how he'll be as an adult.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts