German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm a new gsd owner. i've been looking for one for some time and originally wanted one that looked like this. after looking long and hard.. i couldn't find one of this coloration. eventually after seeing the black colored ones.. i targeted those since it was easier to find. after doing much research on selecting temperament and other favorable characteristics.. we picked one out of a litter at the end of april. we are extremely pleased with our selection as she is very intelligent, calm and sure of herself.

that was really long and winded.. i was wondering if anybody knew what color name was this puppy in the photo. i've never seen one like this in person.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
That is a beautiful dark(black) sable!

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
he has an all black mask by the look of it... what a beautiful animal, congrats! :) Super Jealous, I have been in touch with a breeder and I will be going to see her dogs in a month or two as I think I will be getting a pup from her next litter in the fall, its taken me a long time to find a good reputable breeder who breeds Dark sable WL GSD's

1 - 5 of 5 Posts