German Shepherds Forum banner

141 - 144 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
Thats just it, I see the stats then i see what people consider pitbulls and if you really look deep they are usually some jackass's best try for an exotic bully. You take a american bull dog/ half mastiff like breed and you have what is considered a pitbull and then if it bites a child it just get put in the pitbull catagory. I do not see many true pitbulls around anymore most are a mish mash of exotic bully breeds but they get a pitbull label. Like this exotic Bully, this is no pitbull but if it mauled a child it would be a pitbull.
Dont get me wrong they are not my fave breed but if reporters are going to label them as kids killers then why not get it right, and frankly the breed of dog that scares me the most out of any breed of dog is the American Bull dog, they can stay right away from me,

View attachment 239434
Omg what's this?
It can walk? It looks like a spider frog. Omg why did someone breed this? And the pugs and a few other breeds.

What's in people's heads when they come up with this stuff
I'm assuming this body shape is for stability or no?

·
Registered
4,236 Posts
Lala that us excalibur and he comes with a whopping 63,000.00 dollar price tag, he is a "exotic bully show peice" he wins shows and people buy his little swimmers to go on to create the next gen of exotic bully dogs. He is huffy and puffy tho, just walking he looks as tho he may need a puffer.

·
Registered
4,236 Posts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYhpaftaw_A

They really take their bully dog seriously and from what i am seeing and reading about the kennel, the dogs have higher price tags then your top of the line GSD-
Still not my cup of tea but i am pretty sure these dogs are not the dogs responsible for mauling's, they are too expensive and to much of an investment to risk ill behavior or slip ups or accidental fights.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
In our area we do not have Pitbulls in the shelters or on CL any longer ;) : just Rhodesian Ridgeback, Labrador, Boxer and Great Dane mixes. Yeah, right, all these stray Rhodesian Ridgebacks mixing with who know what breed.....
This right here tells me NO RESCUE. A mix could have pit in it...and I could lose my homeowners insurance.

141 - 144 of 144 Posts