German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you could be any animal in the world what would you be? and why?

I'd be a dolphin. Intelligent, in soothing water all day, friendly, bold, quirky, make cute chirps or whistle to communicate and beautiful...I'd wanna be one at Sea World though. So I can show myself off! :)

·
Premium Member
4,527 Posts
Hmmm.. I would want to be a Tiger I think. I think they are magnificent and powerful creatures and not really victims of a lot that isn't human related.. so that being said... I would like to be a tiger on a reserve or refuge.. I think I just had this conversationwith my BF... lol no resposibilties!! Just lay around, eat and play! :p

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
I would be a Bald Eagle. No one messes with them! :) Spectacular birds with sharp claws and "eagle eyes". Since I can't see nearly as well as I used to, I'd enjoy good eye sight.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Grizzly bear.

I'm very protective of my young, and wouldn't mind feasting on fresh, wild-caught salmon all day. The Alaskan wilderness would be gorgeous, and I could hibernate in the winter and wake up thin. :happyboogie:

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Wolf.

Wolves are gorgeous, loyal, shy, protective, pack-oriented, powerful, misunderstood, intelligent, and my spirit animal is the wolf (I'm Native American for those of you who don't know lmao). :)

·
Premium Member
14,021 Posts
I'd be a wolf.....they are either loved or hated, but they are majestic, graceful, and just beautiful creatures.

·
Premium Member
14,021 Posts
Wolf.

Wolves are gorgeous, loyal, shy, protective, pack-oriented, powerful, misunderstood, intelligent, and my spirit animal is the wolf (I'm Native American for those of you who don't know lmao). :)
I have not an ounce of Native American in me, but I love the culture:)

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
It might be an Orca or a horse, that would be a tough one. Don't really know why but are beautiful animals. What I would never want to be is a house fly, that would be a short life :)

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
I have not an ounce of Native American in me, but I love the culture:)
Me too! My home is southwestern, I have a lot of Native American "things" that most are authentic that I've gotten at pow wow's. My dogs are normally named after Native American tribes.

I have always been drawn to Bison aka Buffalo. I would be a Bison.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
It might be an Orca or a horse, that would be a tough one. Don't really know why but are beautiful animals. What I would never want to be is a house fly, that would be a short life :)
:rofl:...love this! I think the life span of a fly is about 28 days?

·
Premium Member
7,820 Posts
Grizzly bear.

I'm very protective of my young, and wouldn't mind feasting on fresh, wild-caught salmon all day. The Alaskan wilderness would be gorgeous, and I could hibernate in the winter and wake up thin. :happyboogie:
Me too!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts