German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, this is supposed to fun. I was telling Hubby that Kane reminds me of a certain actor, just couldn't pin it...... Kanes a good looking dog, very laid back, silly most of the time, charistmatic, does have his serious side (not very often though :rolleyes:). Then it hit me. :wub::D

Matthew McConaughey:wub:
So, who's your actor/actress equivalent of your puppers?

·
Registered
260 Posts
Marley when he was a weeeee little tyke!

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
OK, now that I see the pictures, maybe not so much, but at first I thought:

Rutger Hauer

Gunnar

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
21,368 Posts
Don't have pics, but I think of Lady Gaga when I watch Masi, she's such a drama queen and loves to show off:)

·
Registered
5,991 Posts
Don't have pics, but I think of Lady Gaga when I watch Masi, she's such a drama queen and loves to show off:)
An older man at the park yesterday said Akira looked like a "show dog." :wild: My SO just said....nope, just a show off. :laugh:

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
Sinister reminds me of Sirius Black from Harry Potter. When Sirius turns into his dog form aka "Padfoot" aka "The Grim"

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Sinister reminds me of Sirius Black from Harry Potter. When Sirius turns into his dog form aka "Padfoot" aka "The Grim"

Too funny. I'm sorry, but the last picture looks like he has "pudding face".
:rofl:

·
Registered
12,379 Posts
I don't have pictures - but Hondo reminds me of 'Dragon' on "Jane and the Dragon". I even got hubby (who hates cartoons) to watch it and we laughed at how much alike they are. Their facial expressions, the fact that Dragon is always knocking over stuff, but very loyal and protective to Jane.

Besides the part about breathing fire....and flying....and being gi-normous.

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Hope the link works, but Alice Kramden. We figured that she'd be the first German Shepherd on the moon.

She still gets all happy and play bows us when we say "Pow to the moon Alice"

http://i2.listal.com/image/1346687/500full.jpg

1 - 15 of 15 Posts