German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, it's been a while since I've been to the forum (got very busy raising human children - feels great to be back!)

Planning to put a deposit down for this litter, but given the current pandemic, I have not been able to meet either parent or any of their offspring. If you have a dog from either of the parents, can you tell me more about how your pup turned out? Feel free to PM if you prefer.

SIRE
Uric vom der Piste Trophe (this dog is owned by Theishof, excellent breeder)

DAM
Teela vom TeMar (TeMar is the breeder I plan to buy from; we are in OR)

We are looking for stable temperament, first and foremost. We have two young kids, so this dog needs to be rock solid. This will be an active family dog. Competition will be limited to competitive OB, and possibly agility and nosework.

Both parents look stellar, and I feel good about the breeder -- just wanted to do extra diligence since this is such a huge emotional and financial investment.

Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
19 Posts
I could be mistaken but I think my dad and I might've trained her when she was 5 months old. Of course I could be wrong as I can't remember the name of the breeder. If this is in fact the dog I am thinking about then she's sweet but a little shy and nervous. Sorry I couldn't help more (I swear I'd lose my head if it weren't attached to my neck)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts