German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 3 1/2 year old possible GSD. She was a shelter dog that we rescued about 3 years ago. At times we've thought she may have lab or border collie mixed in. Perhaps someone out there can help.

What do you think my little monster is?

I'm not too sure how to add pictures here, so I am pasting the link to an album I just uploaded.

German Shepherd Dog Forums - Scotia'sMom's Album: Scotia

·
Registered
606 Posts
I've never been too good at guessing breeds, but she sure is cute. Love the black coat.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
she looks PB to me. If she IS mixed, i would say Border Collie. It is not unusual for a GSD to have a white patch on their chest though. Her body shape and facial structure tells me she's a PB. BUT we have a GSD/Border Collie mix who looks like a PB black male with the exception of the white on his chest.

This is our boy Riley....
SDC11481.jpg

SDC11065.jpg

SDC11555.jpg

034.jpg

he looks like a PB to most people. We know different but other people are always surprised when they think he's PB and they find out he's a mix.

·
Registered
6,859 Posts
He looks like a purebred Black GSD. My boy Tanner, also has white spot on his chest, and his a long coat, which can throw people for a loop when I tell them he is a GSD.

Either beautiful dog.

·
Registered
262 Posts
He looks purebred GSD to me too. Either ways he is a good looking dog and purebred or nor hardly matters here. A Rose by any other name is still a rose !

1 - 14 of 14 Posts