German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long story, but I had a piece of PVC leaning up against the deck to dry. Bison thought it would be fun to run under it. Unfortunately, the ears did not clear it. Now he has red tips on both ears.

I told him that he was going to get laughed at tomorrow at SchH club, but he just gave me the innocent look.

Any ideas on how I can get the paint off with out hurting him, or should I just wait for it to wear off?

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Awww poor boy! Pics would be great
As far as the paint, let it wear off.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
I was painting about...2 months ago, and Kessy wagged her tail right into the paint. It took FOREVER to come off...
It was an awful mustard yellow - I was mixing it with cream and it came out to a nice color in the end, but she got the hideous mustard color on her...little witch...

·
Registered
12,829 Posts
What kind of paint is it? Luther was a curious boy. He was between 2 and 3 years old when I restored my house top to bottom. The only thing I found didn't come out was sage green calcimite coater - on his tail. Still trying to figure out how he did that since it was 3 feet up on the top half of a decimated wall in my mudroom....

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here are some picks. It is a little difficult to see in the photo, but it much more obvious IRL. It is plastic spray paint. I made a drop stick out of PVC for tracking, but I love bright colors and couldn't resist painting it red.
It was leaning up against the deck to dry and Bison decided that he would play limbo, but those darned ears got in the way. LOL!

Close up

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That fits LOL! Especially appropriate for how he was acting at SchH club today.

·
Registered
12,829 Posts
Oh no, it had to be blood red too. Oh well, it'll be a fun halloween costume.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
haha aww I think its a very flattering color for gsd ears!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts