German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! It is that time of year again that Twin County Schutzhund Club will be hosting it's annual Herding Instinct Test and Junior Herding Dog Certification. The testing will be held on Saturday March 24, 2012 at Ewe-topia in Roy, WA. Please follow the link below for more information. This is open to anyone interested.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Last year was a blast and dogs and their people went home exhausted and happy.

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmmm... I'll see if I can try to come... granted my dog isn't trained in anyway to compete
Mine wasn't either when she did it last year. :) She still got her herding instinct certification and had a blast! :)

·
Registered
227 Posts
Hi everyone! It is that time of year again that Twin County Schutzhund Club will be hosting it's annual Herding Instinct Test and Junior Herding Dog Certification. The testing will be held on Saturday March 24, 2012 at Ewe-topia in Roy, WA. Please follow the link below for more information. This is open to anyone interested.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Last year was a blast and dogs and their people went home exhausted and happy.
I'm in CA, but I'm good friends with Aaron/Danke and Kelly/Koenig in that club!! Do you train there? I keep telling them that once my dog is solid on other helpers I'll come up to visit.

Have fun! Take pictures!

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm in CA, but I'm good friends with Aaron/Danke and Kelly/Koenig in that club!! Do you train there? I keep telling them that once my dog is solid on other helpers I'll come up to visit.

Have fun! Take pictures!

I am a member of the club. :) I haven't trained in awhile but that is because of health issues. I am looking forward to coming back out very soon. Kelly is also my Leyna's groomer. :)

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
SHOOT! I just saw this and Shasta and I won't be able to make it. Probably to everyone else's relief, but still. I would have been fun for us!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts