German Shepherds Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Bringing this post back up to the top--- for anyone in the Bellingham, Mount Vernon or Everett Area I would love to have a pup play date! I have a 14 week old GSD :)
We go up into Everett about once or twice a month to visit our friends at AFK Tavern. Viking is half your age--only 7 weeks and 5 days--but once his first round of vaccines are done I wouldn't mind setting up a puppy playdate for socialization.

I think the idea of getting a club involved and doing some sort of picnic would also be fun. Spring is coming after all.

·
Registered
567 Posts
We take Shasta to Marymoor Park about once a month. Does anyone else ever go there?
Rumi & I are there all the time since we live about 10 minutes away :D

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'm in Port Townsend with my rowdy youngster ( 6 1/2 months old)
A get together BarBQ with fellow GSD owners sounds like fun IF dogs are leashed. My pup is currently reactive with a Big Bark

RL=http://s1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd481/rolraven/?action=view&current=2mon.jpg]
[/URL]

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
We take Shasta to Marymoor Park about once a month. Does anyone else ever go there?
About once a month Pat and I have lunch there because he works about five minutes away from it. I'll bring sandwiches and we sit and eat. It's been too cold lately, though. But yes it's very easy for us to get there. I'm not taking Viking within ten feet of any parks until he's 12-16 weeks, though.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All,

I am new to this group and like JenniferF, would be interested in a meetup/playdate. I am in South Everett. I have a 5 month old female GSD who has unlimited energy. I am open to suggestions.

·
Registered
63 Posts
oo oo I'm interested !!! I live in Maple Valley (south king county) !!

My GSD doesn't ever really meet any other GSDs so would be good for him, I'll definitely be willing to go anywhere for a meet :)

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
We are in Mountlake Terrace (between Edmonds & Lynnwood) and would love to get together with other GSDs.

Our GSD is the only GSD in our county 4-H program so we are always looking to learn more from others like her and their owners :)

·
Registered
354 Posts
Bringing this post back up to the top--- for anyone in the Bellingham, Mount Vernon or Everett Area I would love to have a pup play date! I have a 14 week old GSD :)
Hi All,

I am new to this group and like JenniferF, would be interested in a meetup/playdate. I am in South Everett. I have a 5 month old female GSD who has unlimited energy. I am open to suggestions.
I know this is an old thread, but I was wondering if any of you W.Washington peeps are still gathering on a somewhat regular basis?
I live in Everett.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
I'm in Mountlake Terrace and would love to meet up in Everett :)

We took Nita to Marysville on Saturday to socialize her at the Strawberry Festival and she had a great time.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Do you ever go to Willis Tucker Park over off of Highway 9?
No, I haven't been there. How often do you go there?
I'm in Mountlake Terrace and would love to meet up in Everett :)

We took Nita to Marysville on Saturday to socialize her at the Strawberry Festival and she had a great time.
Mine love people, but Koda, my male, gets stressed in crowds, otherwise I'd take them to more events like that.

I'd love to meet more GSD people in the area!

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
No, I haven't been there. How often do you go there?

Mine love people, but Koda, my male, gets stressed in crowds, otherwise I'd take them to more events like that.

I'd love to meet more GSD people in the area!
Oops, I keep telling you the same thing in two different threads :eek:

Our Sams get really excited and pull, so we can't take them out much either :(

If you are in south Everett you might want to come down to Mountlake Terrace on Fridays. Our farmers market just opened and it only has 5-6 booths and is pretty slow/not too busy yet. That might be a good not too crowded event for Koda :) I have been going after work about 6 pm and there are only a few people. It is open from 1:30 - 6:30.

Our 6 yr old Samoyed's name is Koda :) He's my 80 lb baby :wub:

·
Registered
354 Posts
Oops, I keep telling you the same thing in two different threads :eek:

Our Sams get really excited and pull, so we can't take them out much either :(

If you are in south Everett you might want to come down to Mountlake Terrace on Fridays. Our farmers market just opened and it only has 5-6 booths and is pretty slow/not too busy yet. That might be a good not too crowded event for Koda :) I have been going after work about 6 pm and there are only a few people. It is open from 1:30 - 6:30.

Our 6 yr old Samoyed's name is Koda :) He's my 80 lb baby :wub:
LOL that's ok :)

Mine are usually pretty good on leash, unless there's a squirrel. LOL

I'd love to check out the farmers market! I live in North Everett, but MLT isn't too far.

I hope we get some decent weather soon! LOL

I named my Koda after the baby bear on "Brother Bear". Koda has a big nose, & reminded me of a bear the first time I saw him. He picked up the name quickly & it stuck. (He was a rescue, & his former name was Beau)

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
LOL that's ok :)

Mine are usually pretty good on leash, unless there's a squirrel. LOL

I'd love to check out the farmers market! I live in North Everett, but MLT isn't too far.

I hope we get some decent weather soon! LOL

I named my Koda after the baby bear on "Brother Bear". Koda has a big nose, & reminded me of a bear the first time I saw him. He picked up the name quickly & it stuck. (He was a rescue, & his former name was Beau)
Our boys are named from that movie :shocked: :D

Kenai is our 8 yr old Samoyed and Koda is our 6 yr old Samoyed. Our Koda is exactly like the BB Koda, we nicknamed him Dennis the Menace because he was such a pest to Kenai :D

Nita our GSD is named from Brother Bear 2, she is Kenai's girlfriend. Yes, we name our animals after Disney movie characters :laugh:

21 - 37 of 37 Posts