German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any ideas of when and where? I know of a gigantic off leash awesome dog park with picnic tables and tons of space on Whidbey Island but not sure about other places around western Washington.

So anyways I think we should for sure plan an event of some sort especially as it gets warmer.

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
I am. I will talk to my club members and get some ideas.

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
I know of several! lol

·
Registered
940 Posts
I'm down in OR but depending on how far up it is might be able to make it...when it stops this snowing cr*p!

EDIT: Just saw you said Whidbey Island...dang, that's waaay up there. Might be able to but...it is several hours...hmmm

·
Registered
567 Posts
The pooches & me LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Double Bluff Beach off leash area!!! In our opinion it's the best in W WA. Unfortunately, we don't get there as often as we'd like.

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
I just vote that we wait until the rain stops. :) It's still a little cold.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I would love to go too, but I am leash reactive and of course that translates down the leash to my boy. I don't worry too much about my girl but she does have a bad habit of nipping other dogs in the face and that could be taken the wrong way too. Would hate to see her start a fight by doing that/ So IF we were to go, I would probably need waaaay too much help from every one to learn how to fix those two problems.

·
Registered
625 Posts
I'd love to go even though I'm on the other side of the state. That said...ONLY if it is a leashed event and NOT at a dog park!!

·
Registered
567 Posts
What is a herding date? Is it like speed dating? :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'm new too, but it would be fun to get together. Unfortunately we can't make it to the herding event, but if something else is planned we'd be interested. We're in Bellingham, but we travel down south frequently because we have family down there. Keep us posted.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Bringing this post back up to the top--- for anyone in the Bellingham, Mount Vernon or Everett Area I would love to have a pup play date! I have a 14 week old GSD :)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts