German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
16,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm starting a new thread so that we can get RSVPs.

I am coming with Rafi for sure. If I come straight from work it will just be Rafi. If I stop home I will probably pick up Chama and bring her out for some of the time.

Ontarioans are most welcome--Grand Island is very close to Ontario.

You can see pictures of the proposed location (Buckhorn Island State Park) here: http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/ubb...true#Post827112

·
Registered
927 Posts
I am interested, but where is this park exactly located. I live in Dutchess County, would be a burdensome travel?

·
Registered
927 Posts
I am closer to CT than MA, below the Catskills but above Westchester...but you're right, it would a hike for Shane and I. I wish there was meet up's closer! Thanks!

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
I won't know till later today if I can go. Gotta check how many horses are in to go on Sat. I'm hoping I don't have to work.

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
I'm almost positive I can come! We only have 3 horses in. At most I'd get one paddock....only $40.00! Not worth missing the meet up! If my friend needs help, I'll have her find a groom tonight. Wooo Hooo! My lucky weekend!!!!!

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
I'll probably just bring Sasha and Fizban. Kitchi can be a hyper brat, and Yukon is a fearful dog.

·
Moderator who has gone to the dogs
14,619 Posts
It is very UNLIKELY that I will be able to make it. If by some outside chance that I could I would have two at the most. (Not sure WHICH two but no more than two). But again it is unlikely that I will be able to make it.

·
Registered
16,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally Posted By: AmaruqIt is very UNLIKELY that I will be able to make it. If by some outside chance that I could I would have two at the most. (Not sure WHICH two but no more than two). But again it is unlikely that I will be able to make it.

We should schedule another one in November, maybe closer to PA?

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
We should be there!!

Originally Posted By: Murphy-Elperroguapo
Please no one feel offended if I remove Risa from interacting with your dog at any point. We're working on making other dogs not scary and Risa not being reactive.
Yes same here. Please don't feel offened, I am also working on this (above) with Ivy. Hope you will understand.

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Just making sure I am understanding everything:

<span style="color: #000066">October 18th
2:00pm
Buckhorn State Park</span>

Is that correct, I think it is but I just want to make sure!!!

·
Registered
16,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally Posted By: GSDTrainJust making sure I am understanding everything:

<span style="color: #000066">October 18th
2:00pm
Buckhorn State Park</span>

Is that correct, I think it is but I just want to make sure!!!
Yes but it's called Buckhorn Island State Park.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts