German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watch the video, so sweet and playful! Still a puppy, so no HW treatment!

Petfinder Adoptable Dog | German Shepherd Dog | West Monroe, LA | Nina

Nina
German Shepherd Dog: An adoptable dog in West Monroe, LA

Large • Young • Female

THE CONTROL # FOR THIS DOG IS 0133. Hi there! I'm a GORGEOUS girl and really sweet too. I'm a tad bit shy when I first meet you but once you talk to me and pet me I warm right up. I'm about 7-8 months old. I would love a family who will spend some time with me and not just put me in the backyard because I'm a "big dog". Please come see me today!

WE ACCEPT CASH ONLY SO BE SURE TO HAVE CASH WHEN YOU COME TO THE SHELTER.
Note: The shelter phone will not dial long distance numbers so we can't return any long distance calls. Also, we only have 2 employees so we are often out of the office caring for the animals or showing adopters around. If you get our answering machine, please give us a call back.
Adoption Fees include a spay/neuter certificate, 7-in-1 and bordetella vaccinations and a dewormer. We accept cash only.
Dogs/Puppies - $60.00 Cats/Kittens - $50.00 Please...

Read More about this Pet

Read Less

Nina's Contact Info

Ouachita Parish Animal Shelter, West Monroe, LA

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
This shelter sure gets its share of nice GSD's. Only 2 employees, and a high kill rate, but they are very Rescue friendly, and will help with transport also. How about it for this young beauty?

Anja SchH3 GSD
Conor GSD
Blue BH WH T1 GSD - waiting at the Bridge :angel:

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Update: Nina is already spayed!!!

·
Registered
529 Posts
I can help with transport and even keeping puppy overnight if necessary. I'm about 2 hours from this shelter.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I emailed the shelter and got an email back that she may have been adopted. The volunteer wasn't completey sure, but if she didn't get adopted... she would let me know.

Tanja

·
Registered
441 Posts
News????

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I never heard back from the shelter volunteer. I did check her Petfinder link and it looks like the word "Adoptable" has been changed to "Adopted"...

Hoping Miss Nina went to a nice home!

Tanja

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
I never heard back from the shelter volunteer. I did check her Petfinder link and it looks like the word "Adoptable" has been changed to "Adopted"...

Hoping Miss Nina went to a nice home!

Tanja
Ditto - hoping for the best for that little doll.....

Anja SchH3 GSD
Conor GSD
Blue BH WH T1 GSD - waiting at the Bridge :angel:

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Confirmed by the shelter volunteer, Nina got adopted.
Hopefully to a home worthy of her!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts