German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got Wesson's win photo. I am sorely disappointed in the poor angle of this photo, but still pleased as punch for the MAJOR win!!

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Congrats on the win, gorgeous.

·
Super Moderator
5,837 Posts
A win photo is soooooo great, even if the photography leaves a little to be desired! Beautiful girl, and congrats again on the major.

·
Premium Member
7,904 Posts
Congrats!!! Great job, and the photo is not bad, I can see easily she is a very pretty girl!!!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Definitely not a blue tongue, lol. Her mouth is closed in the picture :)

Have a show coming up at the end of this month, and a couple more before the national. Now that I've had a taste of that first major, I'd like to get her "half way" to finished before the national.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Beautiful dog. Congrats! I love seeing photos like this, hope you'll continue to post as you accumulate more wins!! ;)

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you! Really looking forward to taking her to the national.

She has a couple more shows coming up. I'd like her to be halfway to her championship by the time we leave for the national

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Beautiful dog! I actually like the angle of the photo. It gives more depth than the traditional stack shots but does not take away from her obvious perfection AT ALL (to me at least)! Congratulations :)

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
don't get why you don't like the pic-except that you and the judge are at rather odd angles
The dog should be in profile. You can't properly see her forechest, shoulder angle, croup, length of neck, or rear angles at all.

I am NOT a fan of 3/4 shots at all.

This is what I want in a win photo (this is from her first show at like 6.5 months of age)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts