German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're having work done on our second floor (where the bedrooms are), so we don't have a real bed to sleep in for the next week or so.

We put both of Joey's dog beds in the family room. He's sleeping in the round one, and we're sleeping in the rectangular one.

Surprisingly, an orthopedic dog bed is very comfortable!

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
You fit in a dog bed? How big is Joey? I used to tease Fiona and go lay on her bed. She would have fun wrestling with me. We should do that again.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Joey's 80 pounds. He sleeps in an extra large round bed.

The width of the other bed is enough for my husband and me to sleep side by side. It's not long enough for our lower legs/feet, so we're using Joey's dog pillow for that (can you tell this boy is spoiled?)

I wonder if this brings back memories for Joey (the last time we did this, he had just been neutered!).

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
the aerobed is a really nice bed, I use it in the basement when its really hot and its not bad at all compare to my 2000 dollar mattress. I was thinking you are little people if you fit in the dog bed.
I am gonna be pissed when, not if Apache bites my aerobed and makes a leak now that I think of it.

·
Premium Member
7,820 Posts
Its very nice of Joey to lend a bed and a pillow. Joey you are definitely a great friend!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts