German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's a herding trial in Hempstead TX, north of Houston on March 24th and 25th and my trainer has somehow convinced me to enter Stosh. It's at the Roux Crew Farm in Hempstead, outside of Brenham. They aren't doing any instinct tests at this event but you can come and watch us.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Good luck. I'm in OKC but it is a little to far for me to drive. Would love to see it though if you get video. I'm hoping to get mine started in herding also.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Ahh, go Stosh and Cindy!!! Let us know if they ever have one in Dallas...there are several of us that will come cheer you guys on. I'm sure it will be a blast. Let us know how it goes!

·
Registered
9,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks! Can you believe how far he's come since the shooting? Even if we completely blow it I'm really proud of him. There's one In Beltram at the end of April that we might go to if we do well in Hempstead we might go to it. Then that'll be the end of herding trial season.

·
Registered
12,379 Posts
Hey! I'll try to make it! Hempstead isn't too far for me! I'll be the crazy lady whooping it up for you!

·
Registered
9,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That would be great! I'll probably be the only one with a big fluffy gsd- probably the only gsd. The Roux Crew Farm is at 22083 Kmiec Rd. There are maps and directions on their website.

·
Registered
12,379 Posts
That would be great! I'll probably be the only one with a big fluffy gsd- probably the only gsd. The Roux Crew Farm is at 22083 Kmiec Rd. There are maps and directions on their website.
Great! I know that hubby and I are going out to his lease this weekend if the weather holds out. Have some work out there that he needs my help with (I'm a professional step-n-fetch it). So as long as we go this weekend, I'm pretty sure I'll be able to make a run out there. Looking forward to it!

·
Registered
9,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just got the schedule- ducks start at 8:15 then sheep on the course in the pasture, then the course in the arena. Our class, the HT is after lunch the last class of the day. We're up 2nd on Sat and 5th on Sun so at least we don't have to go first.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts