German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,904 Posts
FEMA has deployed multiple type3 and Type 1 teams. I think it's 9 in all right, including my TF.

Keep them all in your thoughts as well as everyone living in the affected areas. Scary scary storm

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Prayers up for the people of Florida, Georgia and North Carolina and the wonderful Search Dog teams going into harms way to help. Prayers for all of the first responders as well.

May they all be safe and surrounded by love.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
It is a very scary storm. I used to work as an engineering subcontractor to FEMA developing their flood maps. i talked to alot of people all over the country that experienced flooding. It is very scary and sad stuff. Praying for everyone in the storm's path and for the first responders who risk their lives to keep others safe.

·
Premium Member
7,820 Posts
My thoughts and prayers go with them and all those affected by this hurricane. Thank god we have FEMA and all our other emergency responders and volunteers. Stay safe everyone especially the handlers and the four legged partners.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Thoughts, prayers and wishing you all the best of energy, luck, and safety in your work! Good doggie. Drive carefully!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts