German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thanks for this Warm Welcome!

ChondroPaw is a pet-loving, family firm. We grow and live by one simple principle – We put Pets first.
Co-founders have 20 years treating animals like Horses in Joint care science manufacturing in US & international experience.

We believe that our Dogs are family members that unconditionally spend most of their lives waiting for us to come home each day.

Sadly, aging, genetic defects, infections, and injuries can cause different health conditions like hip dysplasia, arthritis, and other joint problems. It is heartbreaking watching your dog fighting alone against the pain and impairment; that is why you are doing everything possible to bring your dog back in the playful state he/she used to be.

We are proud to be able to share over 15 years of research and great success in canine health support. ChondroPaw® was born from a desire to help dogs suffering from Arthritis, Hip Dysplasia, and mobility problems. It is a human-grade remedy safe for dogs with no sides effects and it is so simple to use that you do not require a veterinarian to administer the weekly doses.

ChondroPaw® has helped thousands of dogs all over the world to get a higher quality of life. Please join our family of happy dogs and owners who enjoy the unique benefits of our products.

·
Registered
6,363 Posts
Chondropaw, can you please post links to the clinical support in dogs for this product's active ingredient (chondroitin sulfate)? (If you aren't doing your own clinicals, maybe you have links to PubMed papers or research on the active ingredient in humans?)

In particular, I'd really like to see the studies supporting this claim on your website -- which sounds like a reference to some research:
"Pharmaceutical grade Chondroitin and micro-doses of botanical extracts is Proven to be The Most Powerful Natural Anti-inflammatory For Dogs Helps Alleviate Dog Arthritis."

The reason I ask is that the big GAIT study funding by the NIH in humans with arthritis found little benefit of chondroitin supplemented alone in helping arthritis pain, so I'm wondering why the effect would be expected to be different in dogs. I'm honestly puzzled to see these claims for chondroitin after that study, so I'd really like to take a look at the research that supports this product. For your reference:
https://nccih.nih.gov/research/results/gait/qa.htm

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi Magwart

Here one of many recently trusted clinical studies of Chondroitin

Chondropaw® is a trusted source of pharmaceutical grade of chondroitin sulfate (≥ 99% ) purified from bovine cartilage with Proprietary Micro-diluted herbal Blend called Immu-k

Reasons to Try Chondropaw®

- The Chondropaw® formula is a proven leading choice for dog joint health sufferers!
- 90-Day, Money-Back Guarantee Don't leave your joint support up to chance. Try Chondropaw risk-free with our 90-
day, industry-leading money-back guarantee. Or try our 3 Full Liquid Doses Sample
- Gluten Free: All Chondropaw® ingredients are completely gluten free.
- Shellfish Free: All Chondropaw® ingredients are shellfish free to cater to those with certain allergies.
- cGMP, FDA-Registered Manufacturing We make all our own products, here in Florida. Chondropaw® is manufactured in
an FDA-registered facility that adheres to current Good Manufacturing Practices & Guidelines.
- Chondropaw® is a Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Supplement (NSAIDs)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts