German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Fleury is now 7 months. Last week he was being a total turd. Getting into things, not listening, not coming when called, normal rambunctious puppy behavior. For the past day or two, he's been laaaazy. He didn't jump on our guest yesterday, he laid down on his bed while they were here. This morning, we got up, went to potty and then he laid around until 12. this is not like him. He's usually tossing balls in our lap, chasing bunnies (or barking at them from inside), and livelier. Is he just settling down and being a more well behaved guy? Is it normal that they are less active when the heat kicks in? If not, what might be going on with him? (I'd love tto think our training is paying off and here's just become a good dog but I know my training skills aren't that good amend won't kid myself)

·
Premium Member
16,941 Posts
Is he eating and drinking okay? That is quite a sudden and drastic change in behaviour, I would keep an eye on him. He may just be feeling a bit under the weather.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He just perked up a little and ate/drank. Hoping maybe he's just a little tired today. I took a fecal to the vet just in case, but nothing else really showing up symptom wise.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He was a lump yesterday, and today he perked up but I noticed his gums are bleeding. Could this be from teething? Could the discomfort have caused him to be done and out? He's his normal self today minus the bleeding gums.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts