German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I am probably a worried mom for no reason. My female shepherd will be 2 in October, and she weighs 81 lbs but looks skinny. I'm concerned, is there really anything I should worry about? I am also looking to breed her after she is 2, and will be getting her hips and elbows checked and certified. I want to start showing her since she has very good confirmation. I would appreciate any input, and advice. When will she grow out of her puppy stage?? She really gets into alot of trouble.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
can you post a picture of her from the side and one from above? that would help. Also 81lbs for a female is pretty large TBH

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Even after having just eaten, she looks fine. Lean is okay. Some dogs are build heavier while others are built lighter. If you want to get pictures before she eats, that's fine. But she doesn't really look too bad to me. You can tell she's eaten but doesn't look drastic.

·
Registered
424 Posts
love her coloring. I agree w the general consensus-if anything she looks very 'healthy' :p but certainly not skinny...she looks fine to me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts