German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MacCloud or Mac for short was a 10 year old Bull Mastiff who was owned by one of the techs at the hospital where I work. He passed on Wednesday morning. He had an oral cancer that spread to his chest. Mac was a big boy. His top weight was 120#. We use to call him a "land manatee". Once Mac made up his mind about going in a direction it was hard to stop him and god help you if there was an opened bag of dog food around ! His head was in it in a split second !

Mac was a sweet, sweet boy and we are all going to miss him very much. God speed, MacCloud, God speed. You were a joy to us all.

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Hi Kathy,

Sorry to hear about Mac's passing, please pass on to his owner. I see he will surely be missed. They are such a source of wonderful love and we miss them so. He is another wonderful Angel look out for you

·
Registered
9,348 Posts
Kathy, thank you for sharing MacCloud's story. What a sweetheart! May he enjoy his resting in peace after bringing so much humor, joy, and companionship to those in the office. RIP dear Mac!

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
My condolences to Mac's owner and all those who loved him so much!!!
Rest in Peace Mac!!!

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Robyn and her family would like to thank you all for your kind words about Mac. She says it is very touching that a shepherd board would send condolences to a Bull Mastiff. I have said this before and I will say it again.... the people on this board are very special and like no other. Thank you for taking time out for Mac. He was special also.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts