German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I am looking for people who train obedience or rally obedience. I train that sport since last week with my dog.

I saw it first time in france and belgium and i like it very much.

·
Registered
31,874 Posts
it is a lot of fun. I have trained a bunch of dogs through novice and a couple went through advanced, and one into excellent before getting injured -- she is on leave now.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I recently enrolled London and me in a Novice Rally Obedience. It has been fun but challenging for both of us.

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
Nice heeling!

I train Rally. My Laekenois loves Rally and has many titles. I started competing in Rally with my Hollander, but he needs much more training. I was just thinking about training tonight because he needs more work on left turns.

My Mechelaar/Malinois does not like other dogs. She knows Rally, but does not go to shows.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the answers. Then i can ask many people about obedience :)
I am always happy when i meet people and can talk about training and ways of training.
Sorry, my english is not so good. I hope, that everybody can understand my words.?

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Sorry, I can't be of any help as far as ideas on obedience, etc....but wanted to say that I think you have done an amazing job with your fur baby. So impressive!! Love to watch your videos. Love the various distraction tools you are using. Kerou sure loves to talk. Looks like he is having a blast.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Good job with you obedience training! Your dog responds so well! I am just starting to train for Rally with my GSD, Emma. If you would like to talk more you are more than welcome to PM me and I would be happy to give you my personal email. I would love to meet more people from Germany since my Emma is from Germany.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Good job with you obedience training! Your dog responds so well! I am just starting to train for Rally with my GSD, Emma. If you would like to talk more you are more than welcome to PM me and I would be happy to give you my personal email. I would love to meet more people from Germany since my Emma is from Germany.
Oh, you have got a dog from germany? Cool.
Thanks for your nice words.
you can ask what you want. I am happy when i can talk to other people about dogs and training :)
I send you a PM with my mail adress, ok?

regards from germany :)

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ihe english ist fein!
Sorry couldn't resist...studied german throughout high school and college. Where in germany are you?
Oh you studied in germany. Wow.
I live in Weener. That near the border to the netherlands in the north of germany. You can llok on google map. 26826 Weener, Germany.
It is a small village. I was not born here. I moved to weener in 2004 and bought there a house. A very nice house :) Me and my dog love this house and the garden.
Did you get my PM?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I didn't get your message

I didn't study in Germany just studied the language, although I did get a chance to travel to Berlin my senior year of college.

·
Registered
6,692 Posts
Tuesday we introduced a small jump in rally class (it's a mixed class of different skill levels). Singe LOVED it. Doing the jump was a reward in itself, I think. He'd do some exercises and then I'd let him jump and he was hitting every marker.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts