German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...that my puppy will be born!!! I think I might just die of excitement! She's due in the next couple of weeks!

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tell me about it...I'm going to drive everyone around me crazy...

·
Registered
7,782 Posts

Wanna refresh our memories about who the sire, dam, and breeder are? (Please)

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am getting a female pup out of Bill Kulla's J Litter.

SG Arrek vom Wolfsheim SchH3 KKL1 X G Kenna vom Salztalblick SchH1 KKL2

Here's a link to the litter page: J Litter Vom Geistwasser

I'm so EXCITED!!!!

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally Posted By: kawahaha, lucky you only have to wait 2 weeks, i will be waiting for 2 months for mine.
Haha! I know what that is like! I put my deposit down in June. Study, study, study! I've been studying intensively and I still don't feel like I know enough.

I think it will be even worst for me once she's born though, then I'll really, really want her and I'll have to wait at least another 2 months!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Originally Posted By: doxsee
Originally Posted By: kawahaha, lucky you only have to wait 2 weeks, i will be waiting for 2 months for mine.
Haha! I know what that is like! I put my deposit down in June. Study, study, study! I've been studying intensively and I still don't feel like I know enough.

I think it will be even worst for me once she's born though, then I'll really, really want her and I'll have to wait at least another 2 months!
haha, i guess i am not the only one, been going to barnes and noble a lot. yesterday was the first time i vistied a local library in 3 yrs. found out i still owe them 7 dollars. haha. paid it and borrowed 5 more books. yeah, i guess it isn't that bad since i am doing a lot of research. kind of looking it as a final exam when i get the puppy. haha. hopefully i will be ready by then, but nothing like real life experience.

·
Registered
7,782 Posts
Originally Posted By: doxseeI am getting a female pup out of Bill Kulla's J Litter.

SG Arrek vom Wolfsheim SchH3 KKL1 X G Kenna vom Salztalblick SchH1 KKL2

Here's a link to the litter page: J Litter Vom Geistwasser

I'm so EXCITED!!!!

So what color are you hoping for?

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally Posted By: BlackGSD

So what color are you hoping for?
You know, I can honestly say I don't care. I like all the rich dark colors, and I think that's exactly what I'll get from this litter. Arrek is actually recommended for improving pigment.

However, I am partial to sables. But I also think blacks are striking and there's just something classic and gorgeous about a black and tan. So pretty much I'll be happy no matter what.
This litter should have primarily sables and black and tans, but definitely could have a black or two as well because both parents carry the black recessive. That, and Kenna has really big litters so she'll probably have quite the range.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts