German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
18,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kayos is five today!!!

I remember holding her in one hand! Now she is all grown up and a mature lady. She is sweet heart and a truly gentle soul. She is wonderful companion, fun obedience dog and a super tracker.

When she was born we almost told the breeder no. Our old GSD, Lucky, had died the previous week and we were pretty grief stricken. We knew she was old, almost 13, and was going to die soon but we thought we had more time. Not to be and we lost her. Joe said wait a few weeks and see how you feel before you turn this puppy down. I am so glad I heeded his advice. Kayos has been everything I could hope for.

She is perfect - my heart dog.

Happy Birthday girl friend!!!!

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Happy Birthday Pretty girl! and many many more to come!

·
Super Moderator
32,108 Posts
Happy birthday Kayos!

·
Registered
18,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Kayos says thanks!!!

I counted 5 white whiskers on her today, one for each year. There was only one last year. Except for her HD she is very healthy and I hope it stays that way for many more years.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Happy Happy Birthday Kayos!! You are a beautiful beautiful young lady!!

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !
May you have many, many more and amy we all be there for each one !

·
Banned
3,320 Posts
Happy Birthday you pretty girl. Sounds like she knew you needed her before you realized it! It is amazing how dogs can fill a void you have to the point where it warms your heart. What is so great about dogs is they show US how much we are able to love and it is especially welcome when we think our hearts are broken and incapable of loving another doggie. They are wonderful that way!

·
Registered
3,949 Posts
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

·
Registered
6,207 Posts
<span style='font-size: 20pt'><span style="color: #6600CC">HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KAYOS!!</span></span>

I can't believe she's 5 already! My, how time flies.

·
Moderator who has gone to the dogs
14,619 Posts
Happy belated birthday, Kayos! And we wish you many many more!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts