German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick brag from the SE Futurity!!
Our gangly, growing, and <u>full of piss and vinegar </u>young boy Bahstun (Mana's Bahstun Lobstah) got 4th Junior Dog at the SE Futurity
We are proud of the beast!

We also took T (Hi-Lo's Mister T of Mana HIC, TDI) to his Maturity, and he barely missed placing, he needs another full year to physically mature, but he had a good time in good ole' Arkansas!!
We got lots of lovely comments on his type and movement.

PS. Watch out for those cops in Alabama

Catherine

·
"I like Daffy" Moderator
3,276 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys!!

What makes it even more fun is that Bahstun's mama, Poppie (Hi-Lo's Hells a Poppin' ) also placed in her Futurity class, in 2004 she was 3rd Junior bitch under Kathleen Strong, right behind her litter sister.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bahstun is definitely a wild child, thinks the world revolves around him LOL!! Gotta love a personality like his!!

The cops in Alabama will try to get you killed :), we had one do a U-turn RIGHT in front of in the rain, no lights, we had to slam on the brakes, everything from the back went flying up front, including dogs in crates, alllll for a stupid speeder.....!!!!! Made us SOOOO mad!!!!!!!

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We took a large cargo van to AR, don't think my van could've made it LOL
We of course had the crates strapped in so they wouldn't move....I guess they wouldn't move in Normal conditions, but the idiot cop....
Thank God the dogs <and us> weren't hurt!!
We were warned about the cops in Alabama beforehand LOL, sorry Alabama folks....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts