German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Both my pups are signed up for their first herding lesson this coming Sunday. Initially I was just going to do an instinct test w/ Tilden, but it was a better deal to go ahead with the lessons and if Tilden didnt show interest during the first run of the sheep, she said I could use the second run for Gia which I already know shows interest in herding.

I looked at the list and there are 2 other GSD that will be there. (lots of BC and ACD, one aussie, one sheltie, a couple of corgis and a jack russell
) One of the GSD is blind and is scheduled right after my guys so I'm gonna stick around and watch. should be very interesting!

There is also a creek which runs along the ranch and the coordinator said to feel free and let them play in it before and after the class. Gia may be a little sore because of her HD but i'm doubling up her supplements this week and taking aspirin with me.

Wish us luck!

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Good luck! And take pics if you get a chance

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Where are you going/working with? My instructor also teaches in LA area on Sundays.

·
Super Moderator
7,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its a bit north west of LA, but Robin Elliot is the instructor and i believe that she does come from the san diego area. We'll be at Center Point in Fillmore.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Nope, not the same person...worth a shot though! Mine teaches on Sundays (usually) off the 605 in La Puente (wherever that is!)

·
Super Moderator
7,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally Posted By: Camerafodder We'll be at Center Point in Fillmore.
Contact Point

1 - 7 of 7 Posts