German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
31,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Listening to the Indians in my left ear, and the Cav's in my right ear while typing posts on here is kind of scary.

Kind of like texting and driving.

Ok, maybe not quite that scary. But only because when I text, I only have 10 buttons on the phone, so I have to hit the 4 3 times to get an "I" and the 1 a bunch of times to do a quote.

Indians lost. Bummer.

Cav's won!!!! They are moving on. Oklahoma City or Golden State, here we come!!! Or maybe, you come to US!!! :smile2:

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Yay Cavs!!! My parents were both born and raised in Cleveland so I have a special place for every Cleveland team. My husband is from Pittsburgh so it is tough to root for some Cleveland teams around him but the Cavs are safe.

My mom was born in Cleveland in 1921 and every year for her birthday my grampa used to take her to an Indians game. Kind of a sweet thought for me to think of a father doing something special like that with his daughter way back then.

·
Super Moderator
5,627 Posts
OKC Thunder, all the way! I've gotten to go to two playoff games so far here in OKC, the close out game 5 with the Mavs, and game 4 with the Warriors on Tuesday. I just now got my voice back from screaming/chanting/singing/booing(Draymond Green) on that Tuesday game. Best time I ever had at a sporting event! Game 6 here tonight. Thunder up!!

·
Registered
31,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you convert to becoming a HEAT/MARLINS fan I'll buy you one of them fancy dancy new smart phones! :wink2:

LOL! Sorry, but no chance. Even if I could change affiliation, being born and bred in Cleveland, a smart phone?

You are typing to the person who explained to the guy at RadioShack that I wanted a phone with 10 number buttons and a send and end button. End of story.

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Okay, even though Draymond Green is from Michigan, and since our Pistons haven't done a thing for a decade, I'd like to see King James bring it home for Cleveland--you guys deserve it! (NEVER liked him with the Heat, though, sorry Florida friends!)

Susan

·
Banned
311 Posts
LOL! Sorry, but no chance. Even if I could change affiliation, being born and bred in Cleveland, a smart phone?

You are typing to the person who explained to the guy at RadioShack that I wanted a phone with 10 number buttons and a send and end button. End of story.

I respect your loyalty!

We (HEAT) do have 3 Championships ya know.... WINNERS!

·
Registered
31,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's a known fact, GSD's are Warrior fans. We will see the Cav's in Oakland!
Even though I think Stephen Curry is an Akron native, I don't like him. I think I would still not like him if he was sporting a cav's uniform.

I am torn on whether I want Golden State to win or Oklahoma to win. If Oklahoma City wins, then we play at home, but even if we beat them, we will not have beaten Golden State so there will always be that uncertainty there. If Golden State brings it off, well then we have that opportunity to beat the team that beat us last year.

I'll be rooting for the Thunder tonight though because I just can't do it. I can't bring myself to root for that Curry character.

·
Super Moderator
5,627 Posts
Ah, but if we (the Thunder) beat Golden State, then who cares about Golden State. No one thought we'd beat the Spurs. Won in 6. No one thought we'd win one game against GSW. We've won 3 so far. We win tonight, and GS is eliminated.

Yeah, I'm not fond of that Curry character either. ;)

·
Registered
31,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wow!!!!

The Indians, Cav's, and Brownies are all on the top of their division on the same day!!!!

(OK, I'm stretching it putting the Brownies in there, but technically....)

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Wow!!!!

The Indians, Cav's, and Brownies are all on the top of their division on the same day!!!!

(OK, I'm stretching it putting the Brownies in there, but technically....)
Works for me!

·
Registered
31,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well, that didn't last long.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts