German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JAMIE

Jamie is a 6 month old female German Shephard. She is great with kid and other dogs. Jamie loves the water as you can see in the pictures. She WILL kill chickens. That is why she was surrendered to the shelter. Jamie is up to date on all shots and spayed.

This pet is up to date with routine shots.
This pet is already house trained.
This pet has been altered.

http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=11608707&mtf=1

Who We Are
We are the Waverly Animal Shelter. We are employed by the City Of Waverly. We take in unwanted, lost, and abandoned animals from Humphreys County and try to find them homes. We work with the Humphreys County Humane Society, and the local vetrinarians, to get the medical care the animals need. We have numerous volunteers and donations to help make the animals stay at the shelter comfortable, and enjoyable. If you have a little time you could spare and would like to help, please stop by and pet a pup, or cuddle a kitty. Each of us can make a difference for one animal at a time.

Our hours are : Monday and Friday 8 to 4:30 We do close for lunch from 12 to 1 Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday : 8 to 1 We do adoptions on Saturday and Sunday by appointment only.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Waverly Animal Shelter
108 Young Road
Waverly, Tn 37185
Phone: 931-296-7319
[email protected]

This is a high kill full shelter!

·
Registered
9,025 Posts
Petfinder says she is a mix in both the title and in the description. She does look very small for a 6mth old shepherd.

·
Registered
3,825 Posts
I adopted a male from here last year and was told he was 3- he was almost 10 when I seen him and took him to my vet. She looks pure to me... and absolutely STUNNING!!

·
Registered
3,825 Posts
Bump for this gorgeous girl!

·
Registered
9,438 Posts
Samson, the boy we just adopted, was 2 per the shelter. I'm no expert, but when I saw him, I couldn't imagine that he was that old. According to my vet (and two other very knowledgeable people), he's between 9 and 10 months old.

Jamie is adorable and looks like such a fun loving puppy! Love her eyes..

·
Registered
3,825 Posts
BUMP!!!

·
Registered
3,825 Posts
I will call first thing tomorrow on her and cutest little Badger that I am so in love with!!!

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Danni called the shelter yesterday for more information on Jamie and Badger - the shelter said both are in their own quarantine area AWAY from the quarantine section re: recent parvo exposure.

They are both fully UTD and Jamie is spayed.

Badger's link
http://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=764325&page=1#Post764325

It is my understanding that there was a rescue in the NE interested in both, but they have not been back in touch with the shelter.

PS. The shelter said Jamie LOVES the water (hence the picture).

The shelter needs them out - they have both been there for awhile.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts