German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I can't remember if they have a certain number of days that they keep dogs, but I know this city shelter gets full quick. I am going to contact them to get more info, and if it comes down to her being pts, I'll go get her.

·
Registered
4,716 Posts
No name?

More About 66

This beautiful girl is between 8-10 yrs old--she was an owner surrender, they moved out of the country and couldn't take her with them. She a real sweetie--I think shes a great looking shepherd---she'll look even better with a good brushing. She is available right away for adoption.

·
Registered
4,716 Posts
NOW, I'm sick to my stomach. Her link is no longer active. It was active overnight, so they removed it just today.

Does anyone know anything about this?

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
what shelter was this? I'm wondering if it was in the one in CT that contacted us saying they were putting her to sleep Today...and I got the message late in the day?

She's gorgeous.

·
Registered
4,716 Posts
Originally Posted By: MaineLadywhat shelter was this? I'm wondering if it was in the one in CT that contacted us saying they were putting her to sleep Today...and I got the message late in the day?

She's gorgeous.
That is the one, Chris. It was a one hour special.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Gah. Wait. So is she still there or was that yesterday? That's only about 45 minutes from me. Oh boy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts