German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Lexie is a 7 month old female German Shepherd. She is very shy but sweet, not an ounce of aggression in her. She only weighs about 45 lbs, she has not been well cared for. She really needs her second chance. Call Savannah 740-335-6630 or 740-572-0650

Fayette County Dog Pound
Washington Court House, OH
740-335-6630
[email protected]

·
Super Moderator
27,461 Posts
Re: Washington Court House, OH - Sable Female Pup!

Pretty girl!

·
Registered
910 Posts

This girl apURGENT ...............ABOUT OUT OF TIME..............DOG POUND IS OVER FULL !!

PLEASE CALL SAVANNAH (DOGS NEED TO BE CONFIRMED THROUGH SAVANNAH BY PHONE) IF YOU ARE ABLE TO HELP ANY OF THESE DOGS LISTED, THIS IS HER CELL PHONE NUMBER (740-572-0650) PLEASE USE THIS NUMBER IF IT IS AFER HOURS (AFTER 4:00PM).

PLEASE CROSSPOST TO ANYONE THAT MAY BE ABLE TO HELP FIND
THESE DOGS A RESCUE OR NEW HOME.

Please Crosspost to anyone that may be able to help these dogs at the Washington Court House, Ohio Dog Pound.
If you are able to help please call Savannah 740-335-6630. they are all very friendly dogs and need your help with getting adopted or moved to a rescue. You can also email Joyce Yonker at [email protected] (@columbus.rr.com)

Please go to http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/OH303.html for additional information on these dogs, there are other
dogs up for adoption at Fayette County Dog Pound that are not listed also and Savannah can let you know about the other dogs - they are getting pics and will get them posted soon.

NO PULL FEE FOR APPROVED RESCUES !!!
_________________________________________________________________________________________________pears to be getting VERY urgent:

·
Registered
5,483 Posts

I am going very near this shelter tomorrow. I can pull her and take her to KY for boarding (provided my clinic has room - will have to call in the AM) if it will help and IF someone can commit to her. I do not have room myself and realize that in going to KY we're heading away from the better rescue options so I don't want to do it unless there's a plan. The only good thing would be she'd be safe from euthanasia, could get vetted, and would be near the I-75 and I-64 corridors for transport.

·
Registered
189 Posts

I am in love!!! I love that coloring!! Sometimes I really hate living this far south, and in the city :-( I hope she gets picked up!

·
Registered
3,825 Posts

She has to be one of the most beautiful girls I have seen!!!

·
Registered
1,815 Posts

Lexie has been spoken for. Hope she is going to a great place.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts

Danni....I bet Ava looks like this one day...can't you see the resemblance?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts