German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
found this ad on craigslist

AKC German Shepherds - Rehoming fee $100.00 (negotiable). I'm posting this for a friend. She has 3 dogs and just had surgery herself. She has decided she can not handle all three. The shepherds are full brothers, born in July of 2009 so they are just under 1 1/2 yrs. They are fully vaccinated, just had their 3 yr rabies and heart guard for the next year done today. She'd like them to go together but understands that this may not be possible. She is trying to recoup some of the money she is spending today on the heart guard and 3 yr rabies (now living on SSI). The owner loves her dogs but just can not care for all of them properly. She wanted to make sure that they were all set prior to going to their new homes. Both are black and tan but neither is neutered. They are not to be used for breeding. While they do have AKC papers that have not been register, they will not have breeding rights. Both are also microchip but the chip will need to be registered. Yes, they are both house broken and are used to being inside (prefer that new owner is also looking for an inside dog). They can sit, shake, etc. I'm trying to get pictures up but am waiting on the owner, who is having a hard time with the camera. The dogs are actually located in Warren and I am in Livonia. Contact me for any additional questions.

Thank you.

AKC German Shepherd <----link to the page

·
Registered
27,305 Posts
Did I miss it or is there no contact information on that posting? If you can get in touch with the poster, ask them if they'd try to cross-post with the GSDMI rescue for placement & get in touch with Andrea who lives in the area(her contact info is on the link).
http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/MI221.html

·
Registered
27,305 Posts
I did click the notify box, so the poster will be e-mailed thru CL that there is no contact info...If you can keep your eye on new ads, maybe s/he'll place another with more info and pics. I've been trying to get the link I posted above to load and it won't~though I know it is the right link.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts