German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Confession of new puppy owner. I wanted to do the best I could for Ruger. Got good food, toys, big kennel, and everything I could think of. OK. here is my warning. I bought him a really nice bed. Ortho lamb like cover....he has drug it all over, tried to eat the darn thing..I put it back in the plastic cover and will wait till he gets older..All the toys, ok, He plays with one of Spikes old collars, two of the blankets he is suppose to lay on, none of the bones, an old leash, socks, what ever. I really wonder if he will eat the bully sticks , over the sticks he brings in an chews them up all over the floor. ONe day he whinned and scratched at the door to go out, next day he peed 3 times in the house.?????????.......Right this moment he is standing in his toy bucket eating the handles...love this little guy so much.....:wub::wub::wub::wub: SORRY I MEANT TO TYPE. OVER ZEALOUS OWNER....DONT KNOW HOW TO CORRECT THE TITLE...LOL

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Just like a little kid. Ignore the brand new toy and play with the box!!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Sounds exactly like my pup! His new favorite thing in the world is eating leaves. Why leaves are more tasty than his Canidae and more amusing than all of his toys, I have no idea... But it was cute to watch him pounce around on them in the wind last night :laugh:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Sounds like our little 10 week old boy Baron. He finds the strangest things to eat when outside, rather chew on our throw rug than his toys, loves playing in his water bowl, but he does like his bully stick.

These pups do have their challenges. :)

·
Registered
396 Posts
Sounds exactly like my pup! His new favorite thing in the world is eating leaves. Why leaves are more tasty than his Canidae and more amusing than all of his toys, I have no idea... But it was cute to watch him pounce around on them in the wind last night :laugh:
Logan was proudly carrying a leaf around just a few hours ago! He found it on the back deck, and carried it out in the yard with him, where he dropped it ... it blew a few feet away and got mixed up with the HUNDREDS of other leaves in the yard ... he had to sniff out -his- leaf.

Then he must have decided to punish it, because he ate it ...

Who needs toys??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts