German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have this DVD and would be willing to sale it to me for less than Leerburg's cost which is $35.00?

Thanks and let me know!
Rachel

·
Registered
194 Posts
hmmm..I have a leerburg video.. but it's a two disk basic dog obedience...

·
Registered
964 Posts
yes I have one you are welcome to it. One horse lover to another. PM with address and I will mail it to you. It is by far the best video I got from Leerburg.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great mjb03, I have sent you a PM!

Caliamarie, I would be intersited in your DVD's also, what would you be willing to let me have them for?

·
Registered
742 Posts
If anyone else want this video I have a copy as well, PM me if you want to buy it.

·
Registered
46 Posts
How much are you willing to sell it for? i'm interested.

·
Administrator & Alpha Bitch of the Wild Bunch
13,571 Posts
Don't know if anyone would be interested in VHS (does anyone still own a VCR?) but we have a VHS copy of 8 weeks to 8 months. Several years old but never been watched, still shrink wrapped, if anyone wants it.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
I still have a VCR...I know...I should leave the stone ages but I like my VCR lol

·
Registered
112 Posts
I would be interested in getting a copy of that also. If you have a copy please pm me with how much you want for it! Thanks!

·
Registered
128 Posts
I know this is an old topic but would love to know if anyone has any of the following they could sell me cheap(er) or burn copies of dvd's for me? I am hoping for -
Establishing pack structure
8wks to 8 months
basic obedience

okay, i'll stop there for now! thanks and feel free to PM me.
THANKS!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts