German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I knew they were there... just look at him.
Beautiful boy.
He is actually military, right?

·
Registered
27,249 Posts
They just better not send in a dog to be sacrificed to apprehend the crazy. They have him cornered now and watching the newsfeed, several dogs are working this.

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
Gorgeous :wub:

·
Registered
9,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They went to high school here, and one is said to even have gotten a scholarship.
They have been here for 10 years. Insane.

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Sunflowers, The day of the Boston bombing there was a K9 handler working a bomb dog that reminded me so much of Hans. It's good to see these dogs working, I just hope all LEO's and dogs remain safe.

·
Registered
9,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sunflowers, The day of the Boston bombing there was a K9 handler working a bomb dog that reminded me so much of Hans.
I know, right? :)

He comes from those lines. I feel so honored to be able to own such a magnificent dog.

Actually, he was in his ex pen right next to the TV, as I took the picture of that working boy.
Sometimes I feel very sorry for Hans.
He has to be a pet.:eek:

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
I know, right? :)

He comes from those lines. I feel so honored to be able to own such a magnificent dog.

Actually, he was in his ex pen right next to the TV, as I took the picture of that working boy.
Sometimes I feel very sorry for Hans.
He has to be a pet.:eek:
Hahaha, I don't feel sorry for Hans and I 'm sure if he could talk he would tell you he's a lucky boy :)

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Awesomely beautiful dog. I was noticing a few of them on TV last night and I was coveting them all....

·
Premium Member
14,021 Posts
They just showed a real nice looking one on tv. I wonder how many are working right now.

·
Registered
9,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I just saw another one, muzzled, searching bushes and cars.

They also showed a GSD, I don't know if it was the same one, in a down stay by a police car.
Watching the video footage of the shootout from last night, I am certain I heard German Shepherd barking. At least, it sounded like one to me.

Meanwhile, my K9 is hanging out by the fan, putting his ball on my knee, and getting hand fed ice chips. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
And here is a Mal! Look how fit he is.

I wonder if people who see him think the cops don't feed him, LOL.

·
Registered
27,249 Posts
Mal's always look like that(or should!)

·
Premium Member
14,021 Posts
e.

Meanwhile, my K9 is hanging out by the fan, putting his ball on my knee, and getting hand fed ice chips. :rolleyes:
Yep that about sums it up:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts