German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
How could you possibly turn down that face? Just, uh, wash your hands first. :LOL:

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
I don't remember the last time I used the bathroom without a visitor .... if I lock the door, they just lay loudly against it an wonder what I'm doing in there

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Nitro waiting for me to finish my coffee and come out to play. His coat looks messy as he's still damp from water fun on our morning walk, 20 minutes earlier. I really should wash my windows......

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Love these pictures!

He usually won't come into the bathroom as I usually close the door where he can't push it open, but he's usually right outside the door. Also if I take Piper on a walk when we get back he's sitting just a few feet from the front door.

·
Super Moderator
5,029 Posts
mine will also bring me a toy. The question is this: the toy and stare is either an invite to play because I'm not at the computer or doing chores....or the toy is a reward for me being a good girl and "doing my business".

·
Super Moderator
4,300 Posts
mine will also bring me a toy. The question is this: the toy and stare is either an invite to play because I'm not at the computer or doing chores....or the toy is a reward for me being a good girl and "doing my business".
😜 what a good girl

Reactions: chuckd
1 - 11 of 11 Posts