German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Myth Vom Triton (aka Brandie) took VP (very promising) today at a local conformation show... there were 7 puppies in her class and she beat two of them (showlines...).... WORKING LINES RULE!!!

The judge was very nice with his critique and liked her a lot. Brandie has nice expression, good gaiting, nice dark eyes and good structure... she is a VP puppy!!!

Thank you to her awesome handler Christine, who did a wonderful presentation of Brandie, and gave me (the first-timer) good instructions of what to do...(run run run!!!
)

Thank you also to Denise that took these pictures, they are good pics and show my pretty girl nicely!!

And Special thanks to Brandie's breeder Trish (Triton Kennels) to have whelped such an awesome little girl!!!!!!
Cannot think of my life without this little one anymore, she is such a joy to have and work with!!!

Here are some pics... enjoy!!

][/url]

Mommy, you got that ball right...

][/url]

Gaiting...

][/url]

][/url]

][/url]

][/url]

·
Registered
14,509 Posts
Paivi and Trish!!

·
Registered
18,371 Posts
Outstanding!!! She is beautiful!

·
Premium Member
11,244 Posts
<span style="color: #000099"><span style='font-size: 20pt'>Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to you and to Trish!!!!!!!!!</span></span>

Lee

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Paivi, that is AWESOME!!!!!
I'm so happy for you guys! What a beautiful day for a show too!! Congrats to you too Trish, the wonderful breeder

·
Registered
754 Posts
Congrats on a job well done and very well deserved. Paivi, now you know why I hate double handeling. Here are some more pics of beautiful Brandie (Myth vom Triton) Congrats to Trish (vomTrition) for breeding a very nice workingline female. Christine did an awesome job on handeling.

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you very much everyone!! She did very well for her first show, I was very proud of her not reacting to the dog infront of her trying to eat her every five feet...

Denise, where is your little bragg? Mr Iso did such an awesome job and he definetly deserved his VP!!!!!

·
Registered
412 Posts
Congrats to both of you - it was a real PLEASURE to handle your excellent working line pups in the show ring today!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for putting the prep time in with them, as it certainly makes my job in the ring easier.

I believe Trish should have some nice pictures too...

Christine

·
Registered
9,093 Posts
Congratulations.. that's awesome!!!!

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Paivi

A Big

It can be hard work on the outside of the ring also.
At the Sieger last year, I hurt my leg on the 1st turn & could not walk by the end.

Great pictures Guys

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
How exciting!! Big congrats you two!!

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
great news Paivi!!!

·
Registered
6,271 Posts

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Very nice. Congrats to you!!!!!

·
Registered
964 Posts
Hey my working line also beat out showline dogs in his one and only conformation class.

I am glad your girl is younger because she is stunning. Poor Quincy looked like spare parts until a few weeks ago.

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Congrats to you and Myth! Was Trish back from vacation in time to be there?

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
YEP! She called me at 7.15am yesterday
and asked for directions. She saw Myth in action and was very proud!!! As was I!!

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
LOL she must be exhausted! But very proud. I know how much she loves to see her progeny do well.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts