German Shepherds Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Yes I have heard of them. They are associated the Haus Juris. I have seen the owner there all the time. the dogs are ok. they are big boned and that isnt good for GSD to be so big . The price for a pup is a lot absurde, $6500.00.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
One major thing I have learned the last two years with these animals that paying BIG BUCKS for any dog is bs because $$$ do not mean the dog will be healthy- I purchased a very expensive dog 2.5 years ago and it came down with IBD six months after I got him and have been battling this autoimmune disease for two years- only bc I love him I have not put him down and he is a GREAT dog- now he has developed oteoarthritis in his right hip at 3.5 years old.
You ask where does it end with the heartbreak and expenses.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
this lady breeder fom Vonhaushans is now pming me accusing me of degrading her kennels on this website! Three messages already- I thought this is an open forum-I never said anything negative- obviously no one has ever heard great things about them but she threatens to sue me!
NUTS!

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
this lady breeder fom Vonhaushans is now pming me accusing me of degrading her kennels on this website! Three messages already- I thought this is an open forum-I never said anything negative- obviously no one has ever heard great things about them but she threatens to sue me!
NUTS!
Don't worry about it, all you did was ask a question. You can't control the answers.

·
Premium Member
27,460 Posts
NUTS!
I agree, don't worry about suing. No one is allowed to slam any breeder here, but we certainly can prefer some over others for MANY different reasons.

If she want to join here, like many other breeders have, she's as welcome to post and brag and update with the rest of them!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.