German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I am new to the group I have an 8 year old dark sable shepherd named Koda he is my first baby and I'm looking for the breeder where I got him or his litter mates I though this might be a good place to start he was born in Quakertown March 21st 2005 to Von Treue Freundschaft German Shepherds John and Melissa Docherty it was the Stormy/Yukon Litter he was the teal puppy. I can't seem to find them anymore on the internet. I'm kinda sad:confused: cause I love my boy and Its getting to the point I would like him to "train" a puppy.:help: If anybody knows anything about them or maybe have a littermate to my boy please contact me TIA:)

·
Registered
359 Posts
I haven't seen any online activity from them in years. Last I saw, they posted a puppy named Envy von Treue Freundschaft on the Pedigree Database. I'm pretty sure they don't have Yukon anymore...I've seen him for sale a couple of times over the past six years.

No littermate here. I did have Reba von Treue Freundschaft, from their 2005 Yukon/Onyx litter. I got her when she was two years old and she was my first GSD.
Great dog, Reba was. I just lost her to cancer about a month ago. She was probably the sweetest dog I'd ever owned. Would lick a good layer of skin or two off everyone she met and she loved to go places. Anywhere really...stores, vet, friends' houses, walking, biking, to the park. She was a registered Therapy Dog (through TDI) and helped raise my Discoe. Great health (until the cancer), and even after she got sick, she still had the most awesome attitude and temperament. You couldn't tell her that she was dying...she still wanted to run, jump, eat everything that I was eating, chase squirrels... She's dearly missed here.

·
Registered
359 Posts
He's a good-looking boy. I like his face :D

·
Registered
18,371 Posts
Wish I could help, but just wanted to say your Koda is stunning.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a litter mate.

:):)I hope you still look on here...I have a litter mate . I have one of her brothers! He is/ was red collar boy. almost all black... born in the same litter /to Yukon & Stormy Von Treue Freundschaft , born on March 21, 2005 in quakertown - I got him from _ Melissa Docherty.:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts