German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone familiar with von Gunbil working line imports? I'm considering getting one.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Think you could do just as well for a lot less money from other reputable breeders. there are quite a few on here that get recommendations all the time. :)

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay, thanks I kinda thought there prices were too high for what you got!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Heidi,
I have one of their Working Showline puppies and I will say the dog is amazing. I've also seen and interacted with several of the working line puppies they had when I would visit and all of them have been very social dogs as are the sires and dams they have on site.

Because they are only 25 miles away from where I live I was able to visit my puppy on a weekly basis and also interact with him for 5+ weeks before I brought him home. I know that I could have purchased a puppy for less money but I liked the fact that there is that 5 year health and temperament guarantee.

I know that there are many good breeders out there but I wanted to give you some input from someone who own's one of their puppies.

Good luck with your search.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, but I live on the gulf coast so I really can't get up there to check it out.

·
Premium Member
11,311 Posts
they broker alot of pups....very commercial outfit by the looks of their website....

many breeders in US have similar dogs for less cash...

very very very have ever seen their kennel name in a trial or show result...

Lee

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's what I was thinking, but I wanted to get some other opinions first.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts