German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31,979 Posts
It might be helpful to post her sire and dam's registered names.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Her mother is Oxanna Vom Kammer but im not sure about her just yet a I do not get hr papers til im done paying for her. I pay 50$ a month on her. All i know is her mtoher purchased from vom kammer and her father is black bi

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oxanna was sold to a place called coffe cups farm which is where she is right now, i beleive she is co-owned with them but im not sure

·
Registered
31 Posts
I found the link to Vom Kammer Shepherds on here and I think their dogs are beautiful. I did a search on here (how I found this thread) and i saw a lot of posts referring to these dogs as from american show lines. I am no expert, but when I look at the pedigrees of the males and females, they all seem to have SchH1, SchH2 or SchH3 throughout their ancestry. Doesn't that make them working dogs?

·
Super Moderator
32,429 Posts
They're German show lines, not American show lines. In order to show under the German system a Schutzhund title is required. That does not make them working lines, however. Keefer is West German show lines, and both of his parents are Schutzhund titled.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts