German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

My name is Anabel and my girl Vixen is 1 1/2 years old- she is all black and weighs about 75-80 pounds so she is a strong, energetic GSD! I rescued her from the pound in December of 2012 where she had already waited almost two weeks after being picked up off the street to find a new home and she was just so beautiful and energetic that I fell in love right away! She has been with me for over 6 months now.

I`ve never been on a GSD forum before but I have read a lot on this one and felt it was time to join and share our experiences and try to get some help from the knowledgeable members about some of our troubles.

I look forward to talking with you guys and sharing my love for German Shepherds! <3

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Welcome from so cal. Please post pics of your girl so we can oooo and ahhh :)

·
Registered
624 Posts
Your girl Vixen in your avatar resembles my girl Cubby in my avatar - mine is about a year and a half older than yours.

She looks like a beautiful girl and a very pleasing all-black GSD! Welcome to the forums! :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you all so much for the welcome!

She is my first dog- I have wanted one my whole life and last Christmas my parents finally gave me my wish- and so I went to pound the week before Christmas and took her home.. she was our present! Best present I`ve ever received in my life.. :wub:

Here is more of my girl- ever since I got her I just have not been able to stop taking pictures! My iphone has run out of memory multiple times because I just take so many pictures!

·
Registered
624 Posts
Vixen is a beautiful girl - and looks sweet!

I'm sure you will enjoy her for many years to come and thanks for the photos! :)

·
Registered
238 Posts
Welcome from Nor Cal! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts